Wireless radiation or radio frequency radiation is emitted from all wireless devices. From cell phones to Wi-Fi, computers, TV transmitters and cell phone towers. This is also known as EMF (electromagnetic fields)EMF’s are emitted by all electrical appliances. These include:
The body has never in its evolution ever experienced something so foreign to itself and therefore responds as if the incoming signal was an invader (like a virus). The body then experiences all sorts of symptoms which may be hard to identify.
Within seconds the body at a cellular level recognizes the need to protect itself from attack. Unfortunately the protein coating on each cell cannot recognize EMF as our body did not evolve to recognize this unnatural signal.
As a result we may experience symptoms such as:
As all people are not the same each person may experience different symptoms with different levels of exposure. Some symptoms may not be related to EMF exposure so we must be sure to find out by experimenting a little.
Am I Hypersensitive to EMF?
If you suffer from colds and flu often and have allergies, hay fever or asthma, have allergic reactions to dust, pollen and pollution.
Also if you suffer from any food allergies like gluten, dairy, nuts etc. you are more than likely to be electrically hypersensitive.
Some of these symptoms you may exhibit when exposed to EMF:
burning skin sensation on face
Things you can do to minimize your exposure and prevent symptoms occurring:
Try to avoid living near power lines and transformers
Check your bedroom to position your bed away from the meter board
Avoid mains plug-in clock radios near the bed
Use a latex or foam mattress avoiding spring or wire sprung mattresses
Avoid the use of Wi-Fi networks
Use only Ethernet cable
Use LCD screens not CRT monitors
Use a wooden desk not a conductive metal desk (EMF is induced into the desk)
Avoid living in a caravan or a house with steel walls
Limit the use of your mobile phone
Keep your mobile switched off at night when you sleep
Take mineral supplements
Drink plenty of clean water
EMF Hypersensitivity & Food Allergies
Most food allergies normally resolve as we get older, however this is not always the case with EMF.
As we grow older, some people may tolerate foods that previously caused allergic reactions. This is more likely to happen in the case of allergies to milk, eggs, and wheat, in which the symptoms may decrease by late childhood. It is not clear in all cases, however, if the improved symptoms are an indication that the allergy has disappeared or the child really wasn’t allergic in the first place. On the other hand, children rarely outgrow allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
The case with EMF is that the older we get the more sensitive we become, especially if we are exposed to EMF. Health problems like leaky gut syndrome may worsen upon exposure to EMF therefore cause more allergies to crop up.